Call for abstracts
Title should be brief and clearly indicate the content.
- Initials and Surnames for every author must be provided.
- Do not include degrees or titles.
- The name of the presenting author should be marked at the online form.
- An author’s name appearing on more than one abstract must be identical in each case.
- Each author should be listed by institution, city, state/province and country.
- Do not include department, division, laboratory, etc.
- In abstracts where the authors have different affiliations, please indicate for each author the number of the corresponding affiliation
- ALL text must be written in ENGLISH.
- It should not exceed 300 words including tables which must be in text format, not graphic format.
- Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum. Use standard abbreviations generic drug names. Place unusual abbreviations or acronyms in parentheses after first use.
- Do NOT identify author(s) or institution(s) in text. Make the abstract as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data.
- If it is possible, use this structure (without the headings):
- Background or Introduction
- Material and methods
No changes to the submitted abstracts will be made by the organization.